Kannon Douglas

Our handsome little Kannon What light he bring us :)

Saturday, January 17, 2009


Kannon broke his first tooth yesterday. I am so excited. It was quite the discovery. He had been fussy for about 3 days now and it finally came to me that he might just be teething. I stuck my finger in his mouth and there it was. A little sharp bud coming out of his poor little swollen gums. He is getting older and older every day and his personality is really starting to shine through. He smiles and laughs and plays with his Mommy and Daddy. He can reach and Grab. He can sit up when he wants to but most of the time he tumbles over. He can now roll from his back to his tummy and scoot along the bed for his toys. I look down at him sleeping, he is so peaceful, he is such a little man. He is the perfect combination of Karl and I and you can tell he was made from pure Love!!! We couldn't be happier being parents and though times have been really hard financially for us we manage to keep our hopes up and do our best for him every day. We have been through some ups and downs here lately but when you have something so precious smiling at you, you can't help to feel joy and happiness. I just hope our economy goes up soon. Back to Kannon...... He is our sunshine and we love him so very much... How could we resist that smile!!!

No comments:

Followers